Hey guys! Just messing around with some eye shadows and lashes from my birthday.
1. I started with a clean eye and applied primer and then a matte brown cream shadow on the outer half extending all the way up tot he brow.
2. Patted a gold shadow onto the inner half of my lid
3. Took Kat Von D’s tattoo eyeliner and first went along my lash line as I normally would. Halfway I began to curve it upwards and around the ball of my eye. Or .. my eyeball.. ! Hahaha! Okay anyways. Thickened the line on top and slowly took it out, creating a large wing. Filled in the outer part beneath the wing with a coal black eyeshadow, as shadows will be blended into the outer later.
4. Blocked in my next two colors.
5. Took a light concealer and with an eyeliner brush painted it in between the top “block” and the black eyeliner. Took a bright turquoise and blended into the outer.
6. Lined waterline in black and then directly beneath that took a bright blue eyeliner pencil and swept all the way across. Sealed that line in with another thin black line.
7. Touched up here and there to brighten ze shadows and define the lines. This involved extending the red shadow with a little hot pink and adding more blue to the outer.