Hello friends! So apparently, Spring has already been in session since March 20, but how am I supposed to know that?
Step by Step:
1) With a fluffy brush I applied Sugarpill’s Midori eyeshadow all over the lid and blended it out to a soft edge.
2) After laying that down I felt safe to layer some Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy (a stronger base for shimmery shadows) on top. Then I took a shimmery forest green from my Sleek Bad Girl palette and blended that softly into the outer third.
3) The middle should still have some exposed Epoxy on it. With a normal shader brush I patted on BFTE’s Nani, which is a bright sparkling shimmery mint.
4) It gets tricky to blend complimentary shades on the eyelid so you have to be very careful to make sure they don’t get muddy. I gently applied some of Sugarpill’s Magentric loose eyeshadow and blended it into the rest using the pink from my HIP Sculpted Duo. I added a REALLY frosty highlight blended it down in a C shape all the way into my cheekbone highlight. I used my Irish Lights duo from Maybelline, which has this really pretty shimmery white with a lime shift. Again, the highlight is totally optional and I usually don’t choose to use one like this on myself.
5) I decided to skip lower liner for a cleaner fresher look. Add mascara and/or falsies.
For reference, I tried to use only products that I have recently swatched and reviewed. The reviews are all hyperlinked above in the step by step. I hope you enjoyed! It’s very simple and very easy, so go, go, go!